How to use TVU One Progressive Download mode
The TVU One transmitter encodes high-quality CBR content whenever a source is connected, whether you are live or not.
To use the TVU One Progressive Download mode to record, download, and transfer recorded content to the studio:
- When recording live using an SDI camera, connect the camera’s SDI cable to the TVU One SDI HDMI connector.
- Record your content in the field. The TVU One encodes the SDI feed and writes it to its local storage.
- The TVU One creates markers on the TVU One content every time the camera record button is pressed on and off. When you are no longer live, the TVU One progressive download transfers the recorded content to the receiver using the high-speed aggregated link.
- The studio can then view the recordings and download files for editing from the Web User Interface Record tab at the top of the data transmission monitoring panel.
- Click Settings to download local files from the local storage directory and select File Browser from the Web UI.
- Open a new browser window and enter: https://IP-of-the-server:50723
- To Log in to the File Browser, Enter the following:
User ID: tvu
Password: Enter the last 8-digits of the PID using all caps
- When the root file displays, Click the download folder to display the Packs’ unique PID folder(s).
- Click the Packs’ PID folder to display the downloaded file(s).
- Select the file(s) you want to download.
- Click the Download icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- When finished, click Logout in the left navigation panel.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
You can view a more in-depth video overview of our TVU One transmitter on our Youtube channel.
About TVU One
Visit the TVU One page to learn all the capabilities of the next level of live video transmission with the TVU One 4K. Deliver full broadcast quality 4K, 10-bit true 60fps HDR video at as low as 3Mbps with proven patented Inverse StatMux Plus technology, IS+. It’s also able to transmit live 1080p60 HDR at as low as 800Kbps.