How to use the pull or push feature with RTMP sources in TVU Producer
TVU Producer makes it easy to add a Webcam or other video push source using the RTMP push protocol.
How to use the pull or push feature with RTMP sources in Producer:
- Log in to the Producer User Interface, click Add Source.
- In the Add EXT IP Source pop-up window, Click RTMP Push and click + Add at the bottom of the window.
- In the Name field, enter a Name for your RTMP source.
- The unique address in the Server field is required to push the RTMP to the Producer instance. This is the stream destination address that must be entered on the external device.
Note: that the server URL will change with a new Producer instance.
- In the key field, click the button to generate an authentication key.
- Below the key field, Click Copy URL. Enter this complete URL into the source device.
- Click the button. The RTMP device center window opens.
- Select your new RTMP source from the list, a green checkmark displays to confirm your selection.
- Click the button.
- Go to your RTMP device setup, paste the copied URL and enter the key as your destination.
- Your feed is pushed out to the internet and the RTMP push feed source automatically activates in Producer.
Take me to the next How-to for Producer.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Producer
TVU Producer is a cloud-based live streaming solution for live video production and live broadcasts. Create multi-camera live streaming programs in minutes, include live audience interactions, and easily manage live video productions with low latency. Add graphics, mix audio, and safely live stream on any platform with one click.