How to use the group and private chat feature in TVU Partyline
Use the Partyline Chat feature to enable written communication between the host and participants.
To start a group chat with all participants, complete the following steps:
1. Click the in the top-right navigation panel.
2. The Chat panel displays the chat options.
3. Select to chat with all Partyline participants.
4. Enter your message in the Message field at the bottom of the chat panel. The participant receives a chat notification that a Group chat started.
To start a private chat with a participant, complete the following steps:
5. To start a private chat with one of the Partyline participants, Select . Then, select the participant in the chat panel.
6. Enter your message in the Message field at the bottom of the panel. The participant receives a chat notification that the private chat started.
7. To close the chat panel, click the in the top-right navigation panel.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
You can view more in-depth Partyline videos on our Youtube channel.
About TVU Partyline
Visit the TVU Partyline page to learn all about how Partyline integrates with TVU Producer and the TVU Anywhere App which provides video conferencing capabilities between multiple participants or remote participants in live production.
TVU Partyline uses TVU’s patented IS+ transmission protocol to ensure broadcast-quality video and audio, as well as signal resiliency throughout a TVU Partyline session over the public internet, regardless of the number of participants.