How to move or drag and drop media into the TVU Channel Scheduler
TVU Channel makes it simple for anyone use the Scheduler window to add a program, live source, or media clip to your broadcast schedule, simply click and drag it from a media folder to your desired time and date slot in the calendar.
How to move or drag-and-drop media into the Scheduler:
To drag-and-drop media in the TVU Channel Scheduler calendar:
- Click the Scheduler tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Media tab or Live source tab in the left panel, then select a source you want to move into the schedule.
- Select, drag, and drop the file into the date and time slot in the Scheduler window.
- You can select your program in the timeline and drag it into another date and time slot that is not occupied by another program.
- To change the duration for your program click on the program, then click the Events tab, edit the time fields and click OK.
- When finished, click the Save button.
How to delete a program in the TVU Channel Scheduler window:
To delete a program from the Scheduler timeline:
- To remove a program from your schedule, click on a scheduled program.
IMPORTANT: Live programs display green in the Scheduler window.
- In the settings pop-up window, click the Delete button.
- Click OK to confirm.
Take me to more How-to’s for Channel.
Watch our YouTube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Channel
TVU Channel is a cloud streaming service created by TVU Networks that completely revolutionizes creating, managing, operating, and monetizing a 24/7 digital channel. Using cellular bonding and low latency features, broadcasters & producers alike can manage remote productions and multi-camera live streaming with ease. Our zero infrastructure environment has massively reduced the time, cost, and complexity of creating custom channels. In addition to creating new content channels, many broadcasters use Channel as a backup for their television stations Master Control.