How to add Singular Live graphic overlays in TVU Channel
TVU Channel makes integrating their Singular live graphics into a program easy.
To add Singular live graphics to your program:
- Log in to your Singular Live account.
- Select a Singular Live overlay you want to add to your channel.
- Complete any edits to your overlay within the Singular Live application.
- Click the top-right icon in the main navigation bar and select Manage Access.
- In the Manage Access pop-up window, copy the token code at the bottom of the window.
- In Workbench, click the settings “…” icon for your program and select Settings.
- In the Channel Settings pop-up window, click Advanced, then Ext Graphics.
- Select the Singular Token radio button.
- Paste the copied Singular Live token code in the Via App Token field and click the Save button.
- Open your TVU Channel project in the Workbench and click the Playout tab.
- Click the Ext GFX tab in the right panel.
- Click the Status icon for a preferred Singular live overlay from the list. A Success message displays then a short pause—your overlay previews in the program window.
- To remove the overlay, click the red Status icon in the list again or click the Takeout All On this Playlist icon in the top control bar.
- To add the overlay to your media, click the blue Add Overlay icon in the top control bar.
- Click the Overlay editor tab and enter a Title and Text description.
- Move the Ext GFX slider to the right until green to enable and display your overlay.
- If you add another overlay to your program, click the Refresh button.
- Move the Ext GFX slider to the left until it turns gray to disable overlays.
Take me to more How-to’s for Channel.
Watch our YouTube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Channel
TVU Channel is a cloud streaming service created by TVU Networks that completely revolutionizes creating, managing, operating, and monetizing a 24/7 digital channel. Using cellular bonding and low latency features, broadcasters & producers alike can manage remote productions and multi-camera live streaming with ease. Our zero infrastructure environment has massively reduced the time, cost, and complexity of creating custom channels. In addition to creating new content channels, many broadcasters use Channel as a backup for their television stations Master Control.