How to add backgrounds and logos in TVU Partyline Kiosk mode
TVU Partyline Kiosk mode always emphasizes the main video feed, and moves and resizes participant windows around the main video feed as participants are added and removed. It also allows the host to use a custom background image and logos to display alongside the video feeds.
How to add backgrounds and logos in Kiosk mode:
- Click the top-right full-screen icon.
- Click the +Add Background/Logo button in the top-left of the window.
- In the left panel, select the Background or Logo tab
- To add a logo or background to the image list, click the +Add button and select and upload your new image.
- To apply an image, click the Logo or Background tab image. If you select a background image, it will display as a full background behind the main window.
- If you select a logo, it will display in a predefined right column. Click the logo to resize it as desired.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the panel to save your changes.
- To return to the main screen, click the arrow at the top of the panel and click the Exit full-screen button.
Take me to more How-to’s for Partyline.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
You can view more in-depth Partyline videos on our Youtube channel.
About TVU Partyline
Visit the TVU Partyline page to learn all about how Partyline Partyline integrates with TVU Producer and the TVU Anywhere App which provides video conferencing capabilities between multiple participants or remote participants in live production.
TVU Partyline uses TVU’s patented IS+ transmission protocol to ensure broadcast-quality video and audio, as well as signal resiliency throughout a TVU Partyline session over the public internet, regardless of the number of participants.