How to add a graphic logo overlay
TVU Channel makes it simple for anyone to add a graphic overlay into individual or all programs on TVU Channel.
How to add a graphic logo overlay in TVU Channel:
- Click Playout at the top of the window.
- In the right panel, click the Logo drop-down menu.
- In the Logo Setting pop-up menu, click the Plus icon to browse and upload a graphic (accepted file formats are jpg, jpeg, png, or gif).
- To select the graphic in the Logo Setting window, hover your mouse over the graphic and click the checkmark.
- Select a display position and click the button.
- To add additional graphics repeat the steps 1 – 6.
- To take a graphic overlay live, in the Logo panel, on the far right, enable the graphic by moving the slider to the “on” position .
Take me to the next How-to for Channel.
Watch our YouTube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Channel
TVU Channel is a cloud streaming service created by TVU Networks that completely revolutionizes creating, managing, operating, and monetizing a 24/7 digital channel. Using cellular bonding and low latency features, broadcasters & producers alike can manage remote productions and multi-camera live streaming with ease. Our zero infrastructure environment has massively reduced the time, cost, and complexity of creating custom channels. In addition to creating new content channels, many broadcasters use Channel as a backup for their television stations Master Control.