TVU is where innovation moves at the speed of breaking news
From the very beginning, we have been laser focused on recruiting and retaining the most talented team with the goal of bringing world-class, innovative thinkers and unmatched talent together to change the way the world sees the most important events around the globe.
Our TVU Networks family of foodies, travelers, hikers, musicians, cricket players and technologists spans the globe and is as diverse as the events our solutions cover. We are motivated by our customers, by the compelling stories, the buzzer-beaters, the star-studded red carpet moments and by the everyday news that our solutions capture live and bring into the homes of people all over the world.
What it’s like working at TVU
- Each employee has a direct impact and adds tangible value
- Fun and rewarding daily involvement in industry-changing innovations
- Fast-paced work environment
- Interact with professionals from different industries
- High level of excellence across the company
- Open and collaborative work stations
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Catered lunches
- Company BBQs
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong table for cutthroat, no-mercy tournaments
- Passionate people
- Agile and can embrace rapid changes
- Multi-talented / cross-functional
- Works hard and plays nice
We are always on the lookout for talented people that are passionate about technology and live video. Be our next great hire and become a part of a global team dedicated to driving innovation in video around the world. So, what do you think? Join our team and let’s change the world of live video, together!
Field Marketing Specialist Europe
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Field Marketing Specialist to support our growth initiative in Europe, headquartered in Barcelona. Reporting to the Europe Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective field and channel marketing programs to build awareness, drive demand, create leads and build pipeline across Europe.
You are a great candidate for this role if you have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as project management skills to organize events and launch successful regional campaign across Europe. You also possess the ability to collaborate and engage with management and stakeholders cross-functionally.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Plan and host all aspects of online and offline European events, trade shows and conferences in collaboration with our HQ marketing team, to deepen relationships with customers and attract prospects
- Create effective campaign assets, including email, newsletter, video, landing page and advertising
- Identify relevant customer stories and turn them into demand generation/sales enablement materials, working with the global customer marketing and sales enablement teams
- Support the European sales team by identifying major business opportunities in the public domain and collaborate with R&D teams to deliver the right solution in time for our prospect
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all relevant marketing activity in the region against agreed KPIs. Apply learnings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or business
- Fluent in French or German with high proficiency in English. Spanish language is a plus.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in organizing important events and managing advertising and mailing campaigns from conception to results analysis
- Previous experience in field marketing or a B2B marketing role will be seen as a bonus
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Have a passion for technology and the ability to learn complex in-house software and systems easily
- You are proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and able to juggle multiple priorities. You should also be detail-oriented, organized and can use quantitative metrics to support recommendations
- Must be able to work from our Barcelona office
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com